Translate

12 de jul. de 2012

Welcome, beautiful!

Hey little dolphins and baby dolls! Ahah just kidding, how are you guys? Long time no see and there is me again. Well I will not talk about it because I won´t give the excuse "Oh, it was school, it took me so many time" -  yes it is true - but there are times in your life that you don´t want to do nothing and as my blog was me I wouldn´t post anything, tha´s why. And I am trying to learn and grow up as a person and my blog has to grow up with me so here I am starting again!

Um comentário:

  1. Olá, bem não consegui perceber o porquê do teu blog estar em Inglês mas ok :s
    Eu não posso dizer se gostei ou não porque não tens nada no blog mas apoio-te a 100% para voltares a fazer uma coisa que adoras. Força miúda :P Vai com a tua ideia para a frente. Tenho a certeza que vais conseguir ter um ótimo blog. Eu vou divulgá-lo no meu blog mas fico á espera que retribuas. Se quiseres ajuda com o teu blog aparece no meu chat por volta das 18h. Ou deixa um comentário no meu blog a dizer que queres falar comigo. Vá, boa sorte.
    Beijinhos <3
    Ana Rita Soares

    ResponderExcluir